Saturday 4 August 2018

The week that was 20180804

Proudest | most grateful moment

Yesterday, Chanell and Nadia facilitated a stakeholder analysis session working with the client to identify key interactions, communication channels, messaging and timeframes.
I am so proud of their innovative and interactive approach, and thrilled with a note received from the client after the session:

Translation: Thank you Reputation Matters!
It was a very successful stakeholder session.
Chanell and Nadia thank you for your innovative approach of guiding us through the process. The outcomes are clearly workable and the whole EMC have bought into it!
___

MAD [renaming it to Awesome AfriCAN, so as not to cause confusion with another NGO called MAD], is still well on track, and the support humbling. The pilot phase is going into its final week next week. Working with Rotary is a phenomenal piece of the puzzle. I am so grateful that Rotary Club of Newlands are prepared to go on this journey with us.

They are managing the funds, a crucial aspect in keeping it all transparent. What is absolutely brilliant about Rotary is their footprint into Africa. An opportunity has come my way to travel to Côte d'Ivoire in September and I'll be sharing the dream with the Club in Abidjan. 

What made me giggle



My favourite quote this week 

Podcast I'm listening to 

Every morning I listen to the BBC's AfricaToday, podcast giving an overview of key happenings on the continent.

I also absolutely love listening to podcasts while driving. 

This week I listened to: 

Has Lance Armstrong Finally Come Clean? by Freakonomics Radio. 

https://player.fm/1sMYhn


Here's to a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment