Saturday 28 July 2018

The week that was 20180728

MY PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT


I am so incredibly proud of my team and I love spending time with them.

Yesterday we had our midyear review session. The Cape Town team met at the beautiful Bureaux venue in Woodstock; the Pretoria team from Koedoespoort and Makoma from Tzaneen joined via Skype.

It was wonderful to brainstorm ideas, take stock of what we've achieved so far and to confirm our priorities for the next five months.

MY BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK

The biggest lesson this week was actually more of a reminder to self... remember the importance of recharging your batteries. 

I was incredibly grateful for the opportunity to take a few days leave and visit Gansbaai with Mark; I found a pet friendly place so Bella was able to join us. 


We had a quick pitstop in Hermanus to stretch our legs; I just absolutely love the fabulous artworks in Hermanus. We were also fortunate enough to see a few whales from where we were staying in Gansbaai.


WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE
MY FAVOURITE QUOTE THIS WEEK

You must act as if it is impossible to fail. ~ Ashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment