Saturday 8 February 2020

The week that was 20200208

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT


I am so grateful for the group of people that I cycle with. Each week we tackle a new route. Last Sunday we rode along the Constantia Greenbelt, an off road route on our mountain bikes. The last time I road this route was in 2017, so I was a bit nervous when we started. As soon as I got my nerve back I remembered how much fun it is!   

BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK / REMINDER

This week I finished reading The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. It's all about introducing small changes, and being consistent about it. I'm testing it, e.g instead of a chocolate at night, having a piece of fruit or a small piece of honey comb to just take the edge off the sweet craving I usually get after a meal. Also, I have challenged a few people to join me to reach 10 000 steps each day...will keep you posted on how it all goes. 


I definitely want to do more outrageously fun things this year! This was a great reminder from Fairlady this earlier this week. 

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

“Never ask advice of someone with whom you wouldn’t want to trade places.” 
-Darren Hardy-

THIS WEEK I FINISHED READING...



A book I highly recommend! 

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE






No comments:

Post a Comment