Saturday 10 August 2019

The week that was 20190810

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT

This week we celebrated the 75th birthday of the most fabulous, beautiful, intelligent, highly inspirational woman I know,  who I am so incredibly grateful and proud to call my Mom. I am SO grateful to have been in Pretoria to celebrate this very important day with her.


Rather chuffed of Thérèse and myself for completing the Totalsport 10kms Women's Race yesterday.

BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK

I was reminded earlier this week of wise words my best friend from high school used to say when communication with friends felt very one sided, "My phone also gets phone calls."

I quite like this depiction of the size of Africa:


QUOTE OF THE WEEK

There were quite a few quotes I noticed this week that I'd like to share:
A reminder via Facebook:
Yes, yes yes!

I absolutely agree with this and that is why we have a team of high achieving A players:

...and a fun one from a menu:

THIS WEEK I FINISHED READING...


Picked this up at a Church fête last week. Very quick read, boy it's depressing!

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE





No comments:

Post a Comment