Saturday 6 July 2019

The week that was 20190607

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT

I was absolutely thrilled and so proud to see our Awesome AfriCAN initiative in this week's People's Post. I am also so proud of Chris on our team for getting the Awesome AfriCAN website up and running. We are still looking for sponsors for individuals to attend the computer classes, as well as sponsors of websites for entrepreneurs.


The week started with saying good bye to Charles Moore and celebrating his awesome life. Although I did not know him for very long, I am so grateful for the day I met him and Ashleigh and became friends. I have been so inspired and humbled by both of their strength.


biggest lesson this week


The photo above should actually also be underneath the grateful heading above. I am so incredibly grateful for the amazing friends that I have Bronwyn (left) and Lisa (right). The event that we attended was Robin Banks' Mind Power seminar. Earlier in the week when I booked, it sounded like a good idea, I'll be honest as we arrived at Belmont Park, my enthusiasm level had dwindled significantly and I was looking for an escape route. I am so glad that I did stick it out and stay. As Robin says, we are all sitting on a gold mind, and it is all about tapping into it and what we feed it. It turned out being such a fun and energetic evening, filled with a lot of laughing! 

QUOTE OF THE WEEK


THIS WEEK I FINISHED READING...
Didn't finish any books this week.

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE



Couldn't resist sharing this one too:



No comments:

Post a Comment