Sunday 15 December 2019

The week that was 20191214

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT


We are in! Shucks this week is a bit of a blur. We are officially in our new beautiful home. I am so grateful and proud! This is the view from our bedroom. Now for all the unpacking and finding a spot for everything. 



This pretty much depicts how my packing went!


I absolutely LOVE our clients and my AMAZING team! Specialites Pet Food (SPF), a division of Diana Pet Food, did their first reputation study and scored an excellent 94%. They now have a set of baseline metrics for each business element to manage their reputation going forward. Thank you to the SPF team, it was great to work with you!


We also presented great research results to McDonald's. 

I am so grateful that I could take the week off to move and that the team are not dependent on me to be in the office to work on projects. 

BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK / REMINDER

Moving is hard work! Keep yourself nourished and hydrated!

SOMETHING INTERESTING


I'm not too sure which Church this is at, but I thought it was brilliant. The congregation crotcheted a square that was then used to make a Christmas tree. These blocks will then be sewed together into blankets to be handed out to those less fortunate. 

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE

Oe there were a few:

The cutest "nope" :) [via Soul Alchemy @marciaswords]




No comments:

Post a Comment