Saturday 23 November 2019

The week that was 20191123

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT
I am grateful for being back in the saddle. I've entered the Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020; I really do find that having a goal to work towards helps my exercising routine. At this stage I'm not riding too far, my immediate focus is to get my cycling fitness back on track.  


I just love living in Cape Town. I had to stop and take a photo of Lion's Head on my way into Town the other morning. There are the most beautiful pink / mauve flowers on the side of the Mountain; unfortunately the photo does not do it any justice. It's a reminder that we need to stop, take stock and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.

BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK / REMINDER

This is fascinating! I honestly never even thought that a music typewriter existed, how incredibly inventive.   

This is a great reminder via Robin Banks' Facebook page. Don't forget to be awesome! Remind yourself daily: 

QUOTE OF THE WEEK


This is a great quote: "No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else," P.T Barnum.

THIS WEEK I FINISHED READING...




I know that I have waxed lyrically about Verne Harnish before; I really do like the business principles that he shares. This is a book I am encouraging my team to read as well. 

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE



No comments:

Post a Comment