Sunday 10 November 2019

The week that was 20191110

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT


I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to have been part of the TVET for Impact Roundtable and Expert Forum in Helsinki, Finland. It was an unforgettable experience. I learnt so much about TVET Colleges, the incredible work being done by the United Nations, refugee camps as well as how things are done in Finland. I will write a separate blog Finland itself. I am also so proud to have had an opportunity to share our knowledge on reputation management and create awareness of the importance of managing a reputation; all the hard and good work can be ruined in seconds if all the reputation building blocks are not managed, measured and treasured.  I am also so grateful for all the new friendships made. I am grateful for safe flights and to be home safely.


When I arrived back in my office, I was so grateful and humbled to receive a delicious box of chocolates from my amazing team. I absolutely love and am so grateful for the Reputation Matters Team. 



...and finally, naturally, I am incredibly proud of our Springboks for winning the Rugby World Cup!


BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK / REMINDER

I've been cooking and baking quite a bit this weekend, which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Years ago, I used to cook dinner after work, which I found to be a great way to relieve stress; this is definitely a habit I want to get back into.

It's been a reminder that it is important to have balance in your life and finding something creative to do to get your mind thinking in different ways.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

THIS WEEK I FINISHED READING...


Someone shared this ebook with me, it's a very quick read. Very interesting. I've heard about 'tapping' before, so it is very interesting to learn more. 

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE


...and one more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment