Saturday 5 October 2019

The week that was 20191005

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT


I am just so grateful and proud of our amazing Repudometer® reputation research offering. Enabling companies to better understand their relationship with their different stakeholders, and being able to quantify their reputations for them. The most recent one that we completed this week was for the Western Cape Blood Services (WCBS), they scored a whopping 86%! Congratulations on an excellent score. So proud and grateful to my amazing team for the processes that have been put in place for seamless projects.


We provided comment on the Thomas Cook collapse last week. I am very grateful for the media coverage that we received for our insights. Read the full article here


It does feel that most mornings, evenings and weekends have been consumed by decluttering. The trouble is that I start in one room, take everything out of the cupboards and then systematically work through everything using Marie Kondo's advice on whether items spark joy or not. My own sparkle soon fizzles with the chaos around me. I then tend to move on to the next room, thinking that it will be a 'quick win.' Chaos soon ensues again and I lose all enthusiasm for life itself. All that then tends to calm me is the sanctuary of a second hand book store (usually at DARG, they have the most amazing books, and you know that the funds go to a good cause); but, it doesn't help in the pursuit of my own decluttering by adding to my book collection. Anyway, I am so thrilled and proud of completing my office earlier this week. 

BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK / REMINDER

Easier said than done...but...worrying really is pointless.



"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday," Dale Carnegie.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE

I was trying to log onto Facebook on a new device. "You've entered an old password. Your password was changes almost 8 years ago..." I guffawed. Mind you, I am rather impressed that I remember a password from eight years ago!








No comments:

Post a Comment