Saturday 1 December 2018

The week that was 20181201

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT


One of my proudest moments this week was without a doubt when Joseph and Stanford, who had recently graduated from the basic computer classes, helped us with data capturing.  
Image result for mcdonald's


The other moment this week that made me incredibly proud was when the team successfully delivered a research project report to McDonald's. Those who know me, know how much I absolutely LOVE the McDonald's brand, they are the epitome of consistency, franchising and getting it right. (...and it goes without saying that yes...I am a massive fan of their food too!)

One of the key comments that I have heard from many of our clients this year, is how easy and hassle-free our research process is, this really makes me so proud of our offering, the team and internal processes. 

MY BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK

This week I learnt a bit more about the EcoBrick. I've heard it come up in quite a few conversations lately, so this week I made a plan to learn more about it and start my own one. Here's quite a good link shared by the Two Oceans Aquarium in Cape Town, on how to get started.

MY FAVOURITE QUOTE THIS WEEK

Image result for you either win or you learn mandela

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE THIS WEEK


One more....

Have you ever tried blindfolded archery?

You don't know what you're missing

No comments:

Post a Comment