Saturday 25 January 2014

Instant Success - why not!

I am a fan of the Instant Success series by Brad Sugars. He has invested and turned around MANY businesses and is a multi-multi-billion-dollar success, so I am more than happy to absorb and learn as much as possible from him. What I like about the books are that they are easy reads and there is always something to take from them.

For instance, I have just finished the Instant Systems book where he focusses on the importance of having structures in place to make sure that service delivery on all spheres is consistent. This is especially important for us as we have offices across the country. So we have slowly but surely started documenting all our processes and now have a step-by-step guide for almost everything! I can attest to the incredibly positive impact it has had on how we function as a team to deliver on and be the  "Swiss Army knife" of business communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment