Tuesday 9 July 2013

International relations

I am so super happy that Reputation Matters is associated with the ECCO International PR Network (www.ecco-network.com) and representing them in South Africa. We recently participated in an international survey pertaining to journalists' use of social media.

Yesterday I did a dance of joy when I saw the results published in the July 2013 ADvantage Magazine - (what a pity this publication is no longer carrying on - a real blow for the industry).

Being a part of this network helps us to leverage off international best practices and share knowledge; something that I have become quite passionate about and what I say in the article as well, is that all too often we as South African's sell ourselves short; in reality we are very competitive and right up there when it comes to international trends and providing world class service -  we have so much to be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment