Wednesday 17 July 2013

Inspiration from Daddy

Over the past couple of weeks, I have found myself on an interesting journey. One of the goals that I have set myself is to align myself with positive, inspirational people. So when Nicole Rollings (@NicoleKRollings) invited me to Daddy's Dragons' C(R)ash Course, I was intrigued firstly as it was going to focus on cash flow - something that can really make or break any business; and I am always keen to learn how to do new things that will help in this area, and secondly, thinking- who knows, there could be interesting people to meet.

I returned from the two day course hosted at the Old Mac Daddy Luxury Trailer Park in Elign (www.oldmacdaddy.co.za), on such a natural high from interacting with amazingly, inspirational people. Albeit the course not focussing on cash flow in the accounting sense per se, it focussed on seeking different opportunities to get your business flowing, which in the bigger scheme of things will ultimately help with the flow of cash. 

The people that I have met, the stories shared and lessons learnt is humbling. It was incredible to be in a space where ideas and thoughts were shared across industries and personalities with no right or wrong, no judgement- just what can we do to think even bigger and better to take the businesses and business ideas to the next level.

I am very grateful for the Daddy-brand for creating this space to help entrepreneurs to channel their energy and to think big. 

They are already sold out for their July course, but I think there are still a couple of spots available in August
www.daddysdragons.co.za/daddys-crash-course. A highly recommendable investment! (and an added bonus is getting to experience their wonderful air-stream trailers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment