Wednesday 24 August 2022

DLYCBK!* Etiquette #4 Remember birthdays

 

This one I am quite pedantic about. Birthdays are important. In fact, it is the most important day of a person’s life, without it, they would not be here. For this reason, they need to be celebrated!

When I turned 40, I was travelling at the time and was only able to organise a get together to celebrate it much later in the year. Everyone had a merry old time! The following year my birthday was rather low key, not one person that attended the party the previous year remembered it, a pretty kak feeling, which I do not wish on anyone. 

Write people’s birthday’s down, don’t rely on social media to remind you, everyone has some sort of diary, use it. At minimum send a text to wish them happy birthday. Even the smallest gesture means a lot!

*Don't Let Your Communication Be d@k!

No comments:

Post a Comment