Saturday 25 July 2020

The week that was 20200725

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT

 
Reputation Matters and my team, that is what I am most proud and grateful for. During lockdown we've developed an eBook, launched a YouTube channel and conducted global research to determine how to rebuild resilient reputations after COVID-19. 


Grateful for this little guy. Every morning little 'Jan Frederik' has come to check in, tap on my window and say 'hello'. 


I've not been on my bicycle for a while. Had such a magnificent cycle to Camps Bay last Sunday. So grateful for the spectacular beauty that surrounds us. 


Had fun with this! Rather chuffed with my first attempt at crocheting socks 


BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK / REMINDER

Isn't this just such a marvelous word! I particularly like saying conviviality out loudly, such a wonderfully expressive word. 

QUOTE OF THE WEEK



WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE

Such a brilliant advert at an airport. 




Translation (the translation unfortunately does no justice to the above): Some evenings the sea breeze brings the aroma of the sea to my doorstep. A mixture of fresh cracked open oysters, salt, sand and holiday. Sometimes more of a pong; like a bugger up on a fish truck. Tonight is not an oyster night..


No comments:

Post a Comment