Saturday 4 May 2019

The week that was 20190504

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT

Earlier this year I was interviewed by Jenny Watzka for her "Fearless CEO" podcast series that she has created for entrepreneurs. As I listened to it, I suddenly realised that Reputation Matters is turning 14 year this year! I am very proud of how far we have come, and incredibly excited where we are going! [Here's the link to the podast if you'd like to listen to it.]




MY BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK




I started reading Leonardo Da Vinci ~ the Biography by Walter Isaacson earlier this week.  I remember learning about him in art history, but what I did not know, is the following that I read on page 9 from the book: "His ability to combine art, science, technology, the humanities, and imagination remains an enduring recipe for creativity. So, too, was his ease at being a bit of a misfit (~and it's this bit, that was particularly fascinating~): illegitimate, gay, vegetarian, left-handed, easily distracted, and at time heretical."

MY FAVOURITE QUOTE THIS WEEK


WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE THIS WEEK


This one made me smile, how sweet is this?:



What I've been listening to
I have thoroughly enjoyed to The Australian's podcast series "The Teacher's Pet" ~ the unsolved mystery of Lyn Dawson. Any recommendations for another "whodunnit"?

No comments:

Post a Comment