Saturday 23 May 2020

The week that was 20200523

PROUDEST | MOST GRATEFUL MOMENT



I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to have been interviewed by the University of Pretoria, who are busy profiling their alumni in celebration of their 100th year. I loved my student years and have incredibly fond memories of Tuks. Here is the article


Feeling rather proud and chuffed that I've figured out how to create a YouTube channel for Reputation Matters. All the content of our webinars have been posted there, and I've also added a series on managing the media.We are working on expanding our footprint on YouTube, so if you would be so kind as to either ‘like’, comment or share any of the videos, we’d really appreciate it, as we want to share our knowledge on reputation management as far and wide as possible.  Here's the link.


I'm still having a lot of fun with my crocheting of tote shopping bags, here's my latest edition.


BIGGEST LESSON THIS WEEK / REMINDER



This was from Dr Wayne Dyer's Facebook page: Practice enjoying the present moment, rather than using it up consumed with guilt over the past or worry about the future. Refuse to allow any thoughts based on your past to define you. 

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

"Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart," Joe Chernov.

WHAT MADE ME GIGGLE


No comments:

Post a Comment