Thursday 20 July 2017

Book: Reputation Matters, Building blocks to becoming the business people want to do business with, Regine le Roux


It feels rather conceited to be reading my own book. To be honest, right after it was published I just could not look at it. I received a new printed batch the other day and thought to myself that I really do need to read it to see what I had written, whether it made sense and whether it was still relevant.

Happy to say,  I'm still happy with the content. It all boils down to having a proper strategy (strategic intent) in place, having the right governance and leadership to drive the strategy; the right team and tools to implement the strategy and the right partners and pricing in place; which are all glued together by communication. It's also a reminder about the importance of research and understanding your stakeholders and knowing what to communicate to each and for what reason. It's really not very complicated and quite an easy read.

So, as mentioned a bit earlier I have new stock, retail value is R250, order your copy before the end of July 2017 and only pay R200 (including Vat & delivery).

No comments:

Post a Comment