Thursday 22 August 2019

Another Awesome AfriCAN week 20190822

Proud to be African
I know that this is quite an old video (2009) but... watch it and be reminded that we have an amazing country and continent.



I've been a bit slack with keeping the Awesome AfriCAN segment of my blog up to date. The purpose of this section is to celebrate successes and focus on the positive stories from across the continent. There is a lot of work needed to get the continent's reputation back on track, but, it is up to each one of us to play a positive role. I hope to make a slight difference in the narrative of our continent by doing what I can to help rebuild the reputation and changing the stories that get shared. I am proudly African.

If you have any stories that you would like to share celebrating Africa's successes, please share it with me. Please share a photo with a paragraph. Each week I'll share five stories. Please send it to me by close of business on a Wednesday. You can mail it: africa@reputationmatters.co.za Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment